Terms & Conditions
Last Updated on 02 December, 2019.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The definitions and rules of interpretation in these terms and conditions apply in the Program Subscription Agreement (“Contract”) as well.
“Additional User” means a User above the number of Users specified in the applicable ordering document.
“Agreement” means Program Subscription Agreement.
“Conditions”: means these terms and conditions for the supply of the Software and the Schedule which are available online at www.Alumbus.com powered by Alumbus and in the Google Play store and Apple App store as ALUMBUS offered and developed by Incred Applications Pvt. Ltd. Powered by Alumbus as amended from time to time in accordance with the Contract.
“Program” as defined in the Program Subscription Agreement
ALUMBUS – is an ONLINE WEB PLATFORM and APPLICATION for ALUMBUS/ALUMBAN (S), graduates from educational institutions world over and Powered by Alumbus a technology created, owned and OPERATED BY INCRED APPLICATIONS PVT LTD.
The App allows Alumbans to connect with each other and the community as a whole, message each other privately and in interest based groups under the Groups section, to receive notifications on ALUMBUS Events, Social and Business ventures undertaken by Alumbans, Jobs and Careers Section (For Alumbans and people recommended by Alumbans for jobs) and to get a detailed, search enabled view of each other’s professional and personal profiles.
App Related Terms
Depending on the version of the Application you have downloaded, these App Terms incorporate Apple’s or Google Android’s terms and conditions and privacy policies (“Platform Terms”). If there is any conflict between these App Terms and the Platform Terms then these App Terms will prevail.
The Company may from time to time vary these App Terms. Please check these App Terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any variations made by us. If you continue to use this App, you are deemed to have accepted such variations. If you do not agree to such variations, you should not use the App.
The User acknowledges that your agreement with your mobile network provider (“Mobile Provider”) will apply to your use of the App. You acknowledge that you may be charged by the Mobile Provider for data services while using certain features of the App or any such third party charges as may arise and you accept responsibility for such charges.
The Company provides the App on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis without any promises or representations, express or implied. In particular, the Company does not warrant or make any representation regarding the validity, accuracy, reliability or availability of the App or its content.
The App is intended to provide general information only and, as such, should not be considered as a substitute for advice covering any specific situation. You should seek appropriate advice before taking or refraining from taking any action in reliance on any information contained in the App.
THE APP IS IN NO WAY TO BE CONSIDERED OR USED AS A REPLACEMENT FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.
To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, in no event shall the Company be liable to you with respect to use of the App and/or be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages including, without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, lost profits, or loss, theft or corruption of your information, the inability to use the App, Device failure or malfunction.
The Company shall not be liable even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages, including without limitation damages caused by error, omission, interruption, defect, failure of performance, unauthorised use, delay in operation or transmission, line failure, computer virus or other harm.
- PROGRAM POLICIES AND AGREEMENT
Use of the Program Services is also governed by the following policies, which are incorporated herein by reference. By using the Services of the Program, you also agree to the terms of the following policies, in addition to other points of the Program Subscription Agreement mentioned here.
- Copyright Infringement Policy
- ACCOUNT ELIGIBILITY
- By registering for or using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
You are eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are younger than 18 years of age, you are required to review this agreement with your parent(s) or guardian to ensure they read and agree to them.
- By creating an Account or otherwise using the Service, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and agree to these Terms & Conditions, or that you are younger than 18 years of age and your parent(s) or legal guardian has read and agreed to these Terms & Conditions, and you understand and agree that we are relying upon that representation in allowing you to use the Service. Only one person may use an Account.
- You will only have one ALUMBUS account.
- If you use the Services on behalf of another party you agree that you are authorized to bind such other party to this Agreement and to act on such other party’s behalf with respect to any actions you take in connection with the Services.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate, current, and complete information on the registration forms. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, we will use the primary email address that you have provided to us. It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your account, is accurate, correct and complete at all times. ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) is not responsible for any lapse in the Services, as a result of, including and not limited to, incomplete or inaccurate contact and profile data provided by you. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account.
- You agree to be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and other information related to the security of your account.
- You will not share an account login with anyone else. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
- The Service and any data you provide to ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) is hosted in India unless otherwise provided. If you access the Service from outside of the India , you are voluntarily transferring information (potentially including personally-identifiable information) and content to the India and you agreeing that our collection, use, storage and sharing of your information and content is subject to the laws of the India , and not necessarily of the jurisdiction in which you are located.
- Registered users of our Services are “Members” and unregistered users are “Visitors”. This Agreement applies to both.
If you purchase any of our paid Services or paid memberships, you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes. Failure to pay these fees may result in the termination of your subscription. Also:
- Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).
- You authorize us to store and continue billing your payment method (e.g. credit card) even after it has expired, to avoid interruptions in your service (e.g. subscriptions) and to facilitate easy payment for new services.
- You must pay us for applicable fees and taxes unless you cancel the Premium Service, in which case you agree to still pay these fees through the end of the applicable subscription period.
- Taxes are calculated based on the billing information that you provide us at the time of purchase.
- NOTICE AND SERVICE MESSAGES
You agree that we may provide notices to you in the following ways: (1) a banner notice on the Service, or (2) an email sent to an address you provided, or (3) through other means including mobile number, telephone, or mail. You agree to keep your contact information up to date. Our Services allow messaging and sharing of information in many ways, such as your profile, in-platform messaging service (private & public), links to news articles, job postings and blogs. Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Members or, if public, by Visitors. Where we have made settings available, we will honour the choices you make about who can see content or information. We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
- RIGHTS AND LIMITS
YOUR LICENSE WITH ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) As between you and ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS), you own the content and information that you submit or post to the Services and you are only granting ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) the following non-exclusive license: A worldwide, transferable and sub-licensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
- You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
- You agree that we can include your content in advertisements for the products and services of ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) to others without your separate consent, albeit with your content being attributed to you through your profile on ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) will only use your content to promote ALUMBUS and/or your ALUMBUS profile to others. We have the right, without compensation to you or others, to serve ads near your content and information.
- We reserve the right to rate your profile within parameters that we see fit and display the same publicly to other members of ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) or outside visitors to our website and mobile apps (e.g. ratings on Professionalism, Authenticity, etc.)
- We reserve the rights to apply preferential treatment with regard, but not limited to, to Profile visibility or job recommendations and other such features provided by ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS). based on the parameters of relevance that have been determined by an algorithmic system used by ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) The system evaluates your profile ratings based on your type of ALUMBUS account and membership as well as other rating criterion that we consider professionally relevant. We reserve the right to change or modify the evaluation system without prior notification to our members or visitors.
- We will get your consent if we want to give others the right to publish your posts beyond the Service. However, other Members and/or Visitors may access and share your content and information, consistent with your settings and degree of connection with them.
- While we may edit and make formatting changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
- Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may, however, choose to make it available to others if the provision is included in our services.
- You agree that ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) can use and share (but does not have to) any feedback from you for any purpose without compensation to you.
- You agree to only provide content or information if that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights (e.g., without violating any intellectual property rights as mentioned in the Copyright Infringement policy applicable here or breaching a contract).
- SERVICE AVAILABILITY
- The Program:
(i) The Company reserves the right to withdraw and/or modify the Program where there are technical or legal reasons to do so.
(ii) Usernames and passwords (a) The Company shall allocate the User privileges to create user names and passwords for the Users to allow access to the Program. All usernames and passwords are personal to each User and the User ensures these shall be kept confidential. (b) The Company may withdraw any User privileges, username and password and allocate a new username and password to any User where there is reason to believe such privileges or login details may be used in a manner not expressly authorised by these Conditions or where it deems it necessary to do so in its reasonable opinion. (c) The Company shall change the username(s) and password(s) where the User requests these to be changed and reserves the right to withdraw the right to access the Program where in its opinion there are reasonable grounds for believing the User has not complied or is not complying with the Contract or if the Contract or any part of it is terminated or suspended for any reason.
(iii) The User shall use all reasonable endeavours to prevent any unauthorised access to, or use of, the Program and/or the Documentation and, in the event of any such unauthorised access or use, promptly notify the Company.
- Activities not permitted
(i) The User shall not access, store, distribute or transmit any Viruses or any material during the course of its use of the Program that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing, discriminatory or racially or ethnically offensive; (a) facilitates illegal activity; or (b) is otherwise illegal or causes damage or injury to any person or property and the Company reserves the right, without liability or prejudice to its other rights to the User, to disable the User’s access to the Program or to any infringing material where the User breaches this clause.
(ii) The User may not scrape data nor allow access anyone not a member of the ALUMBUS and a User of ALUMBUS, to see, read or access information that the User has gotten as a result of his signed up privileges on the ALUMBUS Platform.
- OTHER CONTENT, SITES AND APPS
ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS). reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including the number of your connections and your ability to contact other Members ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) believes that you may be in breach of this Agreement or law or are misusing the Services (e.g. violating any Do and Don’ts). Incred Applications Pvt Ltd reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. For example, ALUMBUS logos and other ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Incred Applications Pvt. Ltd. Other trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMIT OF LIABILITY
The ALUMBUS User expressly agrees that use of the Site and Apps is at the User’s risk. Neither Incred Applications Pvt Ltd its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that the Site or Apps will be uninterrupted or error free. Nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Site and Apps, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury, caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action. Subscriber specifically acknowledges that the Incred Applications Pvt Ltd (Company) is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other subscribers or third-parties in cases including but not limited to any interactive communication on or through the site and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with the users.
In no event will Incred Applications Pvt Ltd, or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing the Site and Apps or its software, be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use. This section shall apply to all content. The Company shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the site, all interactive communication.
Incred Applications Pvt Ltd shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted. Without limiting the foregoing, Incred Applications Pvt. Ltd. shall have the right to remove any material that Incred Applications Pvt. Ltd. in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
The ALUMBUS User agrees that in no event, will INCRED APPLICATIONS PVT LTD be responsible for any claims in relation to the products and services purchased from and supplied by third party vendors listed on ALUMBUS, and any such claim be made directly and only agaisnt the third party vendor from whom the ALUMBUS User avails the particular product or service.
ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) or you may terminate this Agreement at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination:
- Our rights to use and disclose your feedback;
- Members’ and/or Visitors’ rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Service to the extent copied or re-shared prior to termination;
- The Disclaimer and Limit of Liability, Dispute Resolution & General Terms Sections of this Agreement;
- Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
You agree that the laws of India, excluding its conflict of laws rules, shall exclusively govern any dispute relating to this Agreement and/or the Services. We both agree that all of these claims can only be litigated in the Central or State courts India, and we each agree to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
- GENERAL TERMS
If a court with authority over this Agreement finds any part of it not enforceable, you and us agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, you and Incred Applications Pvt Ltd agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Agreement. To the extent allowed by law, the English version of this Agreement is binding and other translations are for convenience only. This Agreement (including additional terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a feature of the Services) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services.
If we don’t act to enforce a breach of this Agreement, that does not mean that Incred Applications Pvt Ltd has waived its right to enforce this Agreement. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement (or your membership or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that Incred Applications Pvt Ltd may assign this Agreement to its affiliates or a party that buys it without your consent. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
We reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement and will provide you notice if we do and we agree that changes cannot be retroactive. If you don’t agree to these changes, you must stop using the Services. You agree that the only way to provide us legal notice is at the addresses provided in Contact Us section of our Website.
- TERMS OF BEHAVIOUR
- You agree that you will:
Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements protecting all videos, images, graphical and written content on the site.
Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
Use your real name on your profile;
Use the Services in a professional manner.
- You agree that you will not:
Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content;
Add content that is not intended for, or inaccurate for, a designated field (e.g. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) );
Use an image that is not your likeness or a headshot photo for your profile;
Create a false identity on ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS);
Misrepresent your current or previous positions and qualifications;
Misrepresent your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
Misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym;
Create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person);
Invite people you do not know to join your network;
Use or attempt to use another’s account;
Harass, abuse or harm another person;
In a manner that is harmful to minors in any way;
In a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, colour, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
To impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this Network without authorization;
To interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Network or prevent others from using this Network, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this Network, or that otherwise negatively affects other person’s ability to use this Network;
Send spam or other unwelcome communications to others;
Scrape or copy profiles and information of others through any means (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, and any other technology or manual work);
Act in an unlawful, libellous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner;
Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer));
Violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
Violate the intellectual property or other rights of ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) , including, without limitation, using the word “ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) ” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL in anyway implying our approval for usage or imitating us except if expressly given our consent to do so.;
Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation unauthorized by ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) ;
Send messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
Manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or post transmitted through the Services;
Create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
Creating or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice;
Copy or use the information, content or data of others available on the Services (except as expressly authorized);
Copy or use the information, content or data on ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) in connection with a competitive service (as determined by ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS)Copy, modify or create derivative works of ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) , the Services any related technology (except as expressly authorized by ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) );
Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology, or any part thereof;
Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) without our express consent;
Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Services or related any information or data;
Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) Group or any other feature of the Services, without ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) s consent;
Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a Group or Project on ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS), without ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) or Incred Applications Pvt. Ltd.’s consent;
Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service;
Remove, cover or obscure any advertisement included on the Services;
Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information obtained from without the consent of ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) or Incred Applications Pvt. Ltd.’s;
Share or disclose information of others without their express consent;
Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape”, “crawl” or “spider” the services or any related data or information;
Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
Monitor the Services availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
Engage in “framing”, “mirroring”, or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
Access the Services except through the interfaces expressly provided by ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS), such as its mobile applications, ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS);
Override any security feature of the Services;
Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms);
Date of last revision: 21st Dec 2019
Incred Applications Private Limited (“Company”) recognizes the importance of maintaining your privacy.
The Company recognizes the importance of maintaining your privacy. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust in us. This Policy describes how we treat user information we collect on the Application and other offline sources.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Contact information: We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country and IP address.
Information you post: We collect information you post in a public space on the Application or on a third-party social media site belonging to the Company
Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, products you buy, or any other information provided by your during the use of our Application. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
Other information: If you use the Application, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at which site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
WAYS OF COLLECTING INFORMATION
Directly through you: We collect information directly from you when you register. We also collect information if you post a comment on our Application or ask us a question through phone or email.
Information sourced from third-parties: If you use an integrated social media feature on our Application, the third-party social media site will give us certain information about you.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
We use information to respond to your requests or questions: We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
We use information for security purposes: We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
We use information for marketing purposes: We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
PLEASE NOTE: In addition, we reserve the right to use and share your information in the event we believe doing so is necessary to operate this website or where such disclosure may be required by law, or to protect our right or the rights of others.
SHARING OF INFORMATION WITH THIRD-PARTIES
We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf: We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or transactional message processors.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves: We will share information to respond to a court order or summons. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business: We and our affiliates will share / sell some or all of your personal information with another business entity should we (or our assets) plan to merge with, or be acquired by that business entity, or re-organization, amalgamation, restructuring of business.
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy: We will tell you before we do this.
A cookie is a small text file that we place on your mobile device to enable various features of the Application. “Cookies” are used to store user preferences and to track user trends, so as to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our services to you. You can change your cookie settings to accept or not accept cookies in your browser settings. If you do accept a “cookie”, you thereby agree to our use of any personal information collected by us using that Cookie. If you do accept a “cookie”, you thereby agree to our use of any Personal Information collected by us using that Cookie.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Nakul Sood; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at email@example.com
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
VISITORS TO THIS WEB PLATFORM AND MOBILE APPLICATION, ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS), ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING COPYRIGHT POLICY. PLEASE READ THESE CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS APPLICATION.
Incred Applications Private Limited (“Company”) reserves the right to modify/change the policies as it deems fit on a time-to-time basis.
All the works and other content displayed on this website and mobile app platform is the intellectual property of the Company. Nothing contained within the website should be construed as granting any license or the right to use any trademark/trade name/design/copyright without the prior written consent of the owner of the website.
Any misuse of the intellectual property at the website will not be permitted and will be dealt as per the applicable laws of India.
You acknowledge that your use of the content on this Website is for personal, non-commercial use.
Incred Applications Private Limited and ALUMBUS are trade names and/or trademarks of Incred Applications Private Limited and its affiliates.
In addition, when you use any current or future service of the mobile application/website ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS) (“Service“), you will also be subject to the terms, guidelines and conditions applicable to that App Service (“Terms“).
- Copyright for the purpose of this Service shall always mean and include copyrights whether registered or not, and the right to register them, displaying rights, distribution rights, selling rights, abridged rights, translating rights, reproducing rights, performing rights, communicating rights, adapting rights, circulating rights, protected rights, joint rights, reciprocating rights, infringement rights.
- All content and the compilation of it thereto included in or made available through the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of the Company and/or its content suppliers and protected by the Indian copyright law.
- All rights arising as a result of domain names, internet or any other right available under applicable law shall vest in the domain of the Company as the owner of such domain name.
- Subject to your compliance and download, registration and/or view of Service, the Company and/or its content providers hereby grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the Services. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of any Service, or its contents; any collection and use of any descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of Service or its contents; any downloading, copying, or other use of account information for the benefit of any third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved and retained by the Company or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, rights-holders, or other content providers.
- No Service, nor any part of Service, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of the Company.
- You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the trade mark Incred, Alumbus, or other trademarks of the Company without the express written consent of the Company.
- You may not separate any individual component of the software for use other than in connection to the download, may not incorporate any portion of it into your own programs or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programs, may not transfer it for use with another service, or use it, or any portion of it, over a network and may not sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license the software or otherwise assign any rights to the software in whole or in part. We may discontinue some or all of any software we provide, and we may terminate your right to use any software at any time and in such event may modify it to make it inoperable.
POSTING NEW CONTENT
You may post reviews, comments, photos, videos, and other content and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam” or unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content, the Company reserves the right to remove or edit such content, or to regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless the Company indicate otherwise, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify the Company for all claims resulting from content you supply.
The Company has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. The Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
A Rights Owner shall include any person who legitimately owns intellectual property rights in the product in question. To submit a notice of IP infringement, you must be the Rights Owner who owns the IP being reported or an agent with permission from the Rights Owner to submit notices on his or her behalf. If we receive proper notification of Copyright Infringement, our response to such notices will include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity.
The Right Owner or their authorised agent may notify the Company in writing upon their discovery of any unauthorized use or infringement. Infringing content found on the ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS), mobile application/website may be reported by providing specific details of such infringement at firstname.lastname@example.org
REMOVAL OF INFRINGING CONTENT
When we receive a report from a Rights Owner or their authorized agent claiming content on ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS), mobile application/website infringes their intellectual property rights, we may need to promptly remove that content from ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS), mobile application/website without contacting you first.
If we remove content you posted because of an intellectual property report, you’ll receive a notification from ALUMBUS (Powered by ALUMBUS), mobile application/website that includes the name and email of the Rights Owner who made the report and/or the details of the report. If you believe the content shouldn’t have been removed, you can follow up with them directly to try to resolve the issue.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY